Author Topic: Lucas Magneto Tag  (Read 672 times)

Offline oldvet

• Moving Up
    • Ace Classics Australia
Lucas Magneto Tag
« on: 04.11. 2015 11:21 »
G'day Gents,
Does anyone know of someone who provides a stamping service on repro magneto tags?

Thanks
Australia
"The older I get the better I was"

Online Topdad

• bob hebdon
  • Wise & Enlightened
  • l
Re: Lucas Magneto Tag
« Reply #1 on: 04.11. 2015 12:01 »
A warm welcome , old vet , have a look in the section Services ,parts ,manu etc, and look at Priory Mags Ltd , Beezamac is also a very helpful and knowledgeable member , if he doesn't know the answer to your question then I'd give up !  *smile*
By the way why not add a little "meat to the bones " re yourself and your etc in the bikes pictures and members section , you'll find everyone friendly and helpful ,enjoy the forum and your BSA ,Bob
" rules are made for the guidance of wise men and the blind obediance of fools"
United Kingdom

Online groily

• Wise & Enlightened
    • www.brightsparkmagnetos.com
« Reply #2 on: 04.11. 2015 16:07 »
Where are you oldvet? If B'macc can't help, happy to do it for the price of a beer voucher if you PM me for details and send tag and info required to me in France. Kit shown here, at the bottom of the list: http://www.brightsparkmagnetos.com/workshop/BitsAndBobs/index.htm and gives a respectable result. Cheers.
Bill

beezermacc

« Reply #3 on: 04.11. 2015 17:40 »
Hi Oldvet. I'm happy to provide a new stamped label if you're in the UK. If you've already used Groily's offer that's fine.

Offline oldvet

• Moving Up
    • Ace Classics Australia
« Reply #4 on: 05.11. 2015 02:28 »
Thanks Beezermac,  I'm located in Australia so a bit out of town but happy to pay post or whatever.
Australia
"The older I get the better I was"