Author Topic: More parts  (Read 298 times)

Offline jachenbach

• Resident Legend
More parts
« on: 03.07. 2016 02:20 »
Just got back from Texas with parts that my brother picked up for me (1960 Super Rocket minus engine/trans that I bought). Toolbox, Chronometric gauges (need work), fenders that I probably won't use, oil tank, centerstand, etc. Gas tank has one very small ding and needs to be re-chromed. Not sure if I'll use it. My A65 tank is in better shape. I was surprised to compare them and find the only differences are a hinged cap and the petcocks are farther forward on the A65. Otherwise they appear identical. Got the complete tail light assembly. Think I'll use that instead of the Triumph one I've got. A nice complete headlight, though the ammeter glass is broken/missing. Got a voltage regulator, which if good, I'll use, and the wiring harness appears to be in very good condition. Overall, very pleased. This will go a long way toward getting my bike on the road. Didn't feel like hauling a trailer down and back (1800 miles each way) so there's a rolling frame in Dallas. If anyone is in the area and can use it, let me know. I'm sure my brother wouldn't mind getting it out of the yard.