Author Topic: Road Racing Cemetery Circuit  (Read 340 times)

Offline dave55

• A's Best Friend
Road Racing Cemetery Circuit
« on: 25.12. 2016 19:02 »
https://livestream.com/i-filmsport/Cemetery-Circuit2016

If anyones bored now and likes a bit of road racing try the above link, hope it works its 8.00pm tonight for the Boxing Day races at Cemetery Circuit in New Zealand............are any of you lucky lads near enough to be going ?
BSA Bantam D7 175  1961
BSA A10 650 Golden Flash 1955 Plunger
Suzuki GSX1400 2003

Offline dave55

• A's Best Friend
Re: Road Racing Cemetery Circuit
« Reply #1 on: 25.12. 2016 20:25 »
Doh ignore this , was not told you had to sign up and pay  *sad2*..........Oh well back to the turkey I guess.
BSA Bantam D7 175  1961
Suzuki GSX1400 2003

Online Kickaha

• A's Best Friend
« Reply #2 on: 27.12. 2016 17:29 »
.are any of you lucky lads near enough to be going ?
I not only went, I raced at it as I have done for the past several years, F1 sidecar #83

1955 BSA Gold Flash
New Zealand

Offline dave55

• A's Best Friend
« Reply #3 on: 27.12. 2016 18:52 »
Kickaha.....Well done 2 finishes in points Respect ! ;) I used to chat with Shaun Harris on another website until it shut down a couple of years ago, I know he had a bad off last year but over here we don't know how he is doing now and not able to find any updates as don't use facebook, have you heard if hes ok?
What happened to M Dunlop ? cant find any results yet for the meeting that have any news why he did not seem to start any races ?
Had a mate in the 70,s when I was younger who had an outfit  with a Saab 2stroke engine in it, he wanted to do a test day at Cadwell park to run motor in and his passenger had to work so like an ejot I offered to do it with no experience  *eek* Ha Ha we did half a lap and clutch burnt out! Phew was I glad  *smile* You guys are mad but love watching and total respect for you all .
He sold the Saab and then built and raced an outfit with a Hillman Imp engine in it which went well at club meetings
I will have a look on youtube soon see if any of the races with you in are on it, are you driver or passenger ?  Cheers Dave
BSA Bantam D7 175  1961
Suzuki GSX1400 2003

Online Kickaha

• A's Best Friend
« Reply #4 on: 28.12. 2016 06:37 »
Kickaha.....Well done 2 finishes in points Respect ! ;) I used to chat with Shaun Harris on another website until it shut down a couple of years ago, I know he had a bad off last year but over here we don't know how he is doing now and not able to find any updates as don't use facebook, have you heard if hes ok?
What happened to M Dunlop ? cant find any results yet for the meeting that have any news why he did not seem to start any races ?
Had a mate in the 70,s when I was younger who had an outfit  with a Saab 2stroke engine in it, he wanted to do a test day at Cadwell park to run motor in and his passenger had to work so like an ejot I offered to do it with no experience  *eek* Ha Ha we did half a lap and clutch burnt out! Phew was I glad  *smile* You guys are mad but love watching and total respect for you all .
He sold the Saab and then built and raced an outfit with a Hillman Imp engine in it which went well at club meetings
I will have a look on youtube soon see if any of the races with you in are on it, are you driver or passenger ?  Cheers Dave

Shaun apparently is ok but his memory is pretty dodgy

Dunno what happened to Dunlop, I don't watch or pay attention to other classes, mylaps.com has results

Rider, I spent 12 years as passenger and that was my 4th time riding there, I'm a bit slow, not really prepared to push it hard there

1955 BSA Gold Flash
New Zealand

Offline dave55

• A's Best Friend
« Reply #5 on: 03.01. 2017 16:05 »

Shaun apparently is ok but his memory is pretty dodgy

Dunno what happened to Dunlop, I don't watch or pay attention to other classes, mylaps.com has results

Rider, I spent 12 years as passenger and that was my 4th time riding there, I'm a bit slow, not really prepared to push it hard there

Thanks for that Kickaha
BSA Bantam D7 175  1961
Suzuki GSX1400 2003