Author Topic: *SOLD*Alloy head, RGS or Super rocket? #67-1571 $250 USD & Ship  (Read 572 times)

Offline Sluggo

• Serial Hoarder, or Eccentric Collector depending on viewpoint
  • Resident Legend
**Apparently I cannot delete my own topic???? **   (Thanks for the interest guys, this is headed to Scotland! Glad this is going to another enthusiast)

Remember that any advice received on a free internet forum is generally worth about 1/2 of what you paid for it.
We overcharge every 3rd customer to pass the savings onto you.
You can have High Quality, Low price, and fast turnaround. Pick any 2, Never all 3 at the same time.

Offline harvey mushman

• A's Good Friend
I have decided to post here as have heard nothing in 6 days from Sluggo, if you could contact me with an update as to what is happening i would appreciate.

As i already made clear i would be happy with a refund as the cost of shipping may be too excessive.

Kind regards

derek

Offline Caretaker

• Making things work !
  • Administrator
  • Valued Contributor
Some (late) comments to Sluggo
**Apparently I cannot delete my own topic???? **
The very first post in a topic is technicaly the 'topic itself', if there are replies it cannot be removed on it's own. Send a pm to moderator to work things out. Until then just use Modify and replace text by 'please delete' or something.

Having trouble uploading images for some reason
Pictures are fine, no problems afaic see.
"Sometimes I say things that are so highly intelligent that I do not understand a word of it"