Author Topic: Two great events in Cheshire  (Read 174 times)

Online beezermacc

• Resident Legend
  • Not for the purist!
    • Priory Magnetos Ltd.
Two great events in Cheshire
« on: 19.04. 2018 08:57 »
All Forum members are invited.....
The Cheshire Branch of the BSA Owners' Club is organising two great events in the near future. We have a 'Ride-in' for pre 1978 bikes, meeting at our home venue, 'The Crown', Crown Ln, Lower Peover, Knutsford WA16 9QB. There will be awards for 'Best British', Best Foreign' and 'Landlady's Choice'. There will also be a discount on food in the pub and the Landlady is laying on extra burgers for those who want to chat, kick tyres and eat at the same time. This takes place on Sunday 29th April 4.00 - 7.00 p.m. Everybody welcome.
Then it's our big one! The Cheshire Branch Camp at 'The Cotton Arms', Wrenbury near Nantwich. Some Forum members are regular attenders and we hope to see you again. There's all the usual stuff... Friday night quiz, Saturday Silly Games, Saturday Puzzle Photo Run, and Saturday Night Rock Party with our resident band 'Tumblin' Dice'. Camping is £5/tent/night. Rock party and buffet, £9 per person (ridiculously cheap! How do we do it? I don't know!). May 11th - 13th.
Looking forward to seeing you at either or both of these events. Andrew
Priory Magnetos Ltd - A10 spares, magneto and dynamo refurbs. www.priorymagnetos.co.uk

Online Greybeard

• Jack of all trades; master of none.
  • Wise & Enlightened
Re: Two great events in Cheshire
« Reply #1 on: 19.04. 2018 19:12 »
I probably cannot make the April date. I fully intend to come to the weekend camp.  *smile*