Author Topic: BSA 441 engines & other bikes and parts, Located in UK  (Read 346 times)

Offline Sluggo

• Serial Hoarder, or Eccentric Collector depending on viewpoint
  • Resident Legend
** For mandatory A10 Content, this same fellow ALSO shipped over some A10 stuff and a late 50s alloy head A10 bike as well, dont know his current inventory, but worth a try eh?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I have 3 441 engines I gave a friend in exchange for shipping over a BSA from the UK to me. He is located in Scotland and sometimes ships bikes back to the UK. It was painful for me to let these engines go, but it is facilitating another deal for me.

He WAS going to take them to Stafford to sell but wasnt able to attend due to work issues, But his work stuff is apparently resolved and has more time on his hands.

There is 2 Square barrell late model B44 engines and one round barrel B44 (67 I think). These were old shop inventory I set aside for projects so I do NOT know their history, but should probably be considered cores for rebuild or sympathetic servicing before use. Since these are not that common in the UK Steve thought there would be strong interest.

If you would like his contact info, PM me (He shipped a container full of bikes, parts & projects so other opportunities exist)

If you want OTHER bits, I have frames, and all kinds of parts here in the US, and while I hope to not do much in the Import-export business I know he plans at least 1 more US trip so if you are patient, its possible other stuff can be sent over in another shipment, I am very busy with other things, so NOT looking for some convoluted deals or time consuming snipe hunts

But if reasonable, happy to oblige.

(He is Aberdeen, but travels a bit) He is a bit of a handful at times, but all British bike owners are to some extent, But in all the years I have known him has always been fair and honest, challenging to my patience yes, but has always been a man of his word.
Remember that any advice received on a free internet forum is generally worth about 1/2 of what you paid for it.
We overcharge every 3rd customer to pass the savings onto you.
You can have High Quality, Low price, and fast turnaround. Pick any 2, Never all 3 at the same time.