Author Topic: Exeter British Classic Motorcycle Club's Exe Valley Run - 1st July 2018  (Read 131 times)

Offline BrianS

• A's Best Friend
My first EBCMC club run on Flash. All went well until the breakfast stop at Cullompton when it absolutely chucked it down and, as there was no sign of it relenting, my travelling buddy (owner of the green Triumph whatchamacallit in the photo) decided to call it a day and ride home in the continuing downpour. Had to wring out my pants and socks when I changed so will have to look again at rain proof clothing and boots!
Anyways up, I put another 50 miles on the A10 and it ran perfectly.
Brian
1955 BSA A10 Golden Flash
Exeter, Devon, UK

Online Greybeard

• Jack of all trades; master of none.
  • Wise & Enlightened
Bike looks great!

Offline BrianS

• A's Best Friend
Thank you GB! 
It's going to be on the Exeter Motorcycle Club stand at the Powderham Rally this weekend along with my friend's Bantams and brother's Yam TTR250 trail bike. See https://historic-vehicle-gathering.info/index.php/welcome
Exeter, Devon, UK

Offline jachenbach

• Resident Legend
Carrying a rain suit seems, for me, to be the best insurance against having to ride in rain. Or maybe living in a desert..... *smile*

Offline BrianS

• A's Best Friend
I have an all-in-one rainproof romper "somewhere" but I concentrated on packing tools (which weren't needed) instead of something sensible like a rain suit which definitely was needed  *sad2*
Exeter, Devon, UK