Author Topic: BSA - Surplus Spares for Sale as a JOB LOT - ***SOLD***  (Read 457 times)

Offline RoadRunner

• A's Good Friend
  • Thinking Time
Hi,
As previously stated, having sold my A7 Plunger, I am now at the point of offering all my BSA spares for sale as a job lot - so I've photographed the vast majority of the spares and these can now be viewed on Google Photos by using the following link:

*LINK REMOVED*

The spares are for SALE and for COLLECTION once purchased; I'm based in the East Midlands -30 mins from J24 M1 or 50 mins from J16 M6.

Only contact me if you are seriously interested in purchasing the whole lot - offers of threepence will be ignored; if you have any other comments just keep them to yourself.  There are some interesting parts available (not all BSA) and I am aware the value but I am open to reasonable offers for THE LOT - I need the space for my next project. 

Happy viewing  *smile*

Ideal for those into autojumbles!

Thanks for looking,

***I have now taken FULL PAYMENT - so SOLD***

RoadRunner.

Offline Tomcat

• Valued Contributor
G'day RoadRunner
The cam followers 67-1024 are for Long Stroke A7's. I see you are selling the parts as a job lot, but if you decide to split them up I will purchase the cam followers and postage to Australia.
Cheers Tomcat.
59 Super Rocket 

Offline RoadRunner

• A's Good Friend
  • Thinking Time
Hi Tomcat,
I've taken a deposit now - so it's all sold pending payment but... on Facebook (British motorcycles and parts for sale) someone (a Samantha Hague) is selling - "For sale. BSA A7 rigid frame cam followers, (4). £60 plus postage".  Don't if that helps?

But, the guy who has agreed to purchase my spares is a well known member of the A10 Forum - and I'll happily mention you'd be interested in the cam followers and see he's ok with me forwarding his details?  You still may be able to buy from him?

Hopefully you get the parts you need?
Regards,
RoadRunner

Offline Tomcat

• Valued Contributor
Thank you RoadRunner
I've had a look on Faece book, and found those cam followers but they were sold.
The new owner of your old parts has made contact with me and has put my name on the LS cam followers.  *smile*
Cheers TC
59 Super Rocket