Author Topic: FS - A7 / A10 Engine Stand  (Read 407 times)

Offline RoadRunner

• A's Good Friend
  • Thinking Time
FS - A7 / A10 Engine Stand
« on: 25.08. 2020 15:45 »
For Sale:
x1 heavy duty metal engine stand for a BSA A7/ A10 - condition, as new.  I used it to keep my engine cases safe whilst working on the rolling chassis and it wasn't used for building my engine since that job was outsourced!
It is heavy and solid as a rock. Asking £50 plus postage or you can collect at a convenient time. Derbyshire - 5 mins from Toyota (A38).

Still have a brand new rear A7/10 plunger brake drum/sprocket complete with bearing for sale - all must go; no longer a BSA owner.
Any Q's just PM me :-)

Cheers
RR

Offline edboy

• Resident Legend
Re: FS - A7 / A10 Engine Stand
« Reply #1 on: 25.08. 2020 21:58 »
might as well throw in the mug then as no longer a bsa owner

Offline MrShifta

• A's Good Friend
Re: FS - A7 / A10 Engine Stand
« Reply #2 on: 20.10. 2020 12:19 »
Hi RR,  I have just bought a 1956 RR/GF with most bits missing, from your comment it seems you have stopped racing, Shame !!  ( I used to race classic with CRMC, Forgotten Era, Derby Pheonix in the mid 80's)
The motor bits that came in the boxes were mostly junk, and for the plunger, whereas mine is the s/a.  I will need a bottom end and head, preferably RR as the online DVLA bike details on the V5C do not say what model it is, just a BSA .

Do you have any stuff that might help.  I am waiting for the V5c as the bike has been stored since the 70's and a new V5c issued in 1984 so it is on the register.  I am hoping it will come with the original registration.  NRP 171.

I have a machine shop at home so sorry to say I will modify an existing engine stand

Best of luck with your sale,    Barry  ( Ex-Long Eaton).