Author Topic: Which EasyCap do I need?  (Read 1036 times)

Offline richard boys

• Active
Re: Which EasyCap do I need?
« Reply #15 on: 04.10. 2020 15:59 »
just had my mag rebuilt with a co4 easycap starts first kick

Offline richard boys

• Active
« Reply #16 on: 27.10. 2020 11:58 »
 i decided to have the easy cap fitted; my mag had 20 years since last looked at and i knew i had issues! i sent it of to Paul in Bristol UK recommended by bright spark magnetos he rebuilt it rewound and fitted a co4 easy cap the bike starts first kick with much reduced effort on the kick start ,just come up from the shed feeling quite euphoric the charging system works ! new field coil and armature plus bearings brush's to dynamo and wired up a Wassel regulator to a new wiring loom can the day get any better ? i did remove the fuse before i left the shed  you cant be to careful !

Offline Speedy

• Moving Up
« Reply #17 on: 01.11. 2020 18:22 »
BTH are still making magnetos for the A10 ,they now have electronic advance and retard fitted so you don't need the handle bar lever anymore. They are based in  Milton Keynes in England. BTH Magneto components Ltd, 15 Haythorp Close, Downhead Park, Milton Keynes,  Buckinghamshire,  MK159 DD.  Email, weborders@bt-h.biz  Thhese are brand new items that can be  programmed.
Hope this will help  someone.

Online chaterlea25

• Wise & Enlightened
« Reply #18 on: 01.11. 2020 20:12 »
Hi Speedy,
B.T.H who make the modern ignitions have nothing to do with the original BTH (British Thomson Hueston)

John
1961 Super Rocket
1963 RGS (ongoing)