Author Topic: 2x S/Arm frames plus A7SS C-cases/Bottom ends. For Sale  (Read 258 times)

Offline spanersc

• A's Good Friend
  • Cambridgeshire. UK
Hi All.
I'm having a rare moment of sensible thinking and have decided to sell off some surplus parts.
I have 2 Swinging arm frames surplus to my needs. Frame 1.  This is an early S/A frame, (numbered CA7. 2000range) Nice clear original factory stamping of numbers. Appears true and not twisted/distorted. There are some small issues that need attending to, there is a dent in the L/H downtube at the bottom corner. One side of the centre stand mounting bracket has worn oval. The bottom of the P/tank support bracket and been cut off leaving the top holes available and there is possibly an extra hole drilled in the front seat mtg tube.  £385
Frame 2. I suspect this frame was intended for an RGS replica. Has fittings and fixings for a QD rear brake pedal and also rear-set footrests.  A high wrap around gusset has been fitted which I have cut and peeled back to see if theres an original frame number underneath but it appears not so consider this a numberless frame. This gusset will need making good or replacing with the correct low version (unless you want to go the RGS route) £300
Although both frames appear true, I would recommend having them checked before commencing a rebuild.
I also have a selection of S/A A7SS crankcases and bottom ends if anyone is interested. Collection from close to Royston, Herts. UK
Thanks
Peter C    Cambridgeshire. UK   1935 Blue Star. 1936 M23 Empire-Star, 1938 B24 Empire-Star. 1939 M23 Silver-Star. 1950 A7 Rigid.  1952 A7ST.   1953 A10 Super Flash.  1954 A7ST.  1955 A7SS. 1956 A10RR.  1962 RGS.  1962 DBD34