Author Topic: frame question  (Read 1714 times)

63a10r

frame question
« on: 26.01. 2007 01:01 »
 *eek* has anybody ever converted an a10 swingarm frame to a rigid? i want to build a little superrocket bobber but discovered that a "pre unit" driveline wont fit in a "semi unit" plunger frame.

Offline Pollock

• A's Good Friend
Re: frame question
« Reply #1 on: 27.01. 2007 13:44 »
I have two frames that are swingarm frames with hardtails welded on them. I realized that isn't what you asked but they are out there if you look. I have a hardtail for an A10 but of course want to keep it. The reason I mention is not to tease you but I could get some pics and measurements and maybe Mutt could throw a few together for say ...you and one of your friends. ;)
Pollock

63a10r

« Reply #2 on: 27.01. 2007 19:26 »
hey pollock! first of all HOW THE HELL DID YOU FIT MUTT INTO THIS!!!! hahahahahahahahaha apparently you know hes my brother, but i cant for the life of me figger out how you made that connection since my screen name doesnt mention my real name. anniehoooooo.... yes i would love to see a couple of pics of a rigid  a10 frame, along with the appropraite measurements. thanx very much.
  ride it like ya stole it,                                                            barefoot ed

Offline Pollock

• A's Good Friend
« Reply #3 on: 27.01. 2007 23:41 »
I have asked Mutt some questions on 45's before. You actually gave me his e-mail. Will take some pics next week.
Too damn cold in the garage tonight.
P

Offline fido

• Ferdinandovac, Croatia
  • Resident Legend
« Reply #4 on: 28.01. 2007 07:19 »
Talking of names, when I first saw the name Pollock on here I thought it must be Stan Pollock, a BSAOC member from Warrington branch. I can't remember what bike he rode but he was quite a character.