Author Topic: Comments to 'Ready for admiration: The 2010-2011 Collection'  (Read 2474 times)

Offline iansoady

• Valued Contributor
Some really super pictures there. Thanks to all.
Ian.
1962 Golden Flash (arrived)
1955 Velo Viper/Venom (departed)
2004 Triumph Tiger 955i (staying)

Offline renos-a10

• A's Best Friend
I think the great bike make the place better :)
Thanks the people who make this forum!!!!
Renos
1954 BSA A10 Plunger
Cyprus

Offline madsens

• A's Best Friend
  • 1962 A10 GF - Fyn, Denmark
This just made my day!
Some absolutely great bikes - must be hard to choose a winner...

regards
Joergen
BSA A10GF 1962
Denmark

Offline wilko

• Resident Legend
Nah! Too shiny!  

adm edit:  picture moved to main gallery (last entry).

Offline LJ.

• Peterborough UK.
  • Wise & Enlightened
  • The Red A10!
    • LJ's Website!
I think that before the voting finishes and winner announced... A BIG congratulations must go to all of you that own a BSA A7 or A10! what ever state  or condition it is in.  *yeah*
Ride Safely Lads! LJ.
1940 BSA M20 500cc Girder/Rigid- (SOLD)
1947 BSA M21 600cc Girder/Rigid-Green
1949 BSA A7   500cc Girder/Plunger Star Twin-(SOLD)
1953 BSA B33  500cc Teles/Plunger-Maroon
1961 BSA A10  650cc Golden Flash-Blue
1961 BSA A10  650cc Golden Flash-Red

Online RichardL

• Outside Chicago, IL
  • Wise & Enlightened
... not to mention congratulations and appreciation to Erling for the work it took to organize the photos and the poll.  Now,  we just need a lot more people to vote.  I guess this reply will help keep the poll on Page 1. E,  is it against policy for admin to broadcast email asking members to vote? With 400+  members we will hopefully have at least 100 voters.

Richard L.
Plan on signing up for the world-wide 2017 DISTINGUISHED GENTLEMAN'S RIDE on September 30, 2018. Watch website at https://www.gentlemansride.com for details.

Offline Caretaker

• Making things work !
  • Administrator
  • Valued Contributor
  • N & F
    • BSA A10
Thanks Richard. It's not that much work, but figuring out how to do it and get the files where they should be etc takes some time.

There are some really good pictures & very fine bikes in there, let's hope many will show their appreciation by voting.

Sorry for the loading time of all the pictures (full picture links otherwise not allowed on the forum), but I'd think this is an OK way to browse trough them all.
"Sometimes I say things that are so highly intelligent that I do not understand a word of it"

Online RichardL

• Outside Chicago, IL
  • Wise & Enlightened
Re-pop to stay at the top (of the page). C'mon folks, protect your democracy and VOTE! For whomever, but VOTE!
Plan on signing up for the world-wide 2017 DISTINGUISHED GENTLEMAN'S RIDE on September 30, 2018. Watch website at https://www.gentlemansride.com for details.

Online RichardL

• Outside Chicago, IL
  • Wise & Enlightened
Vote!

Online RichardL

• Outside Chicago, IL
  • Wise & Enlightened
Beautiful pictures. I like numbers 1-39, how about you?

http://www.a7a10.net/forum/index.php/topic,5274.msg35952.html#msg35952

Online RichardL

• Outside Chicago, IL
  • Wise & Enlightened
39 votes for 39 photos. That is pathetic for a forum of over 450 members, most of whom come in all excited about the help they (you?)  get and so happy to have found this place. I'm disappointed on Erling's behalf. Nevertheless, barring an extension of voting time, I think the current leader would certainly make a worthy winner.

Maybe this "Forum" needs to be converted to an online motorcycle club with annual dues to pay for server expenses,  Best Picture prizes and to provide honorariums (look it up if you think I'm throwing around big words) for the administrator and moderator.

Richard L.      

Offline a10gf

• Wise & Enlightened
  • West Coast, Norway & Alpes Maritimes, France
    • A10 GF
There are many really good pictures there, we're into calendar standard.
42 votes by now, any more members feeling like giving their appreciation to those fine bikes (and owners)?
Votes ending in one week.

Thanks
e

A10 GF '53 My A10 website
"Success only gets you a ticket to a much more difficult task"

Online duTch

• Ricketty Rocketty Golden Flashback
  • Wise & Enlightened
It was a hard choice(I'm sure my votes registered?) for lots of different reasons, a variety of different styles and a lot of hard work on the bikes to keep them happening. Good work and lots of appreciation to all- Cheers
Started building in about 1977/8 a on average '52 A10 -built from bits 'n pieces never resto intended -maybe 'personalised'
Have a '74 850T Moto Guzzi since '92-best thing I ever bought doesn't need a kickstart 'cos it bump starts sooooooooo(mostly) easy
Australia

Offline Caretaker

• Making things work !
  • Administrator
  • Valued Contributor
  • N & F
    • BSA A10
50 voters now, that was the minimum number that was hoped for, but could be better still, if anyone wants to participate, it's open until june 15.

Thanks
"Sometimes I say things that are so highly intelligent that I do not understand a word of it"

Offline taroha10

• Moving Up
  • 1961 super rocket. 1950 m20.
Have just voted,
It,s a rubbish excuse but even though I often read the forum,I seldom delve into this section.I thought it was an old poll as it says 2010-2011.
Today I noticed a comment that was posted today and was drawn to look.
Wow! what a selection.I could have chosen them all.Thank you to all those who put their pictures on and made my evening.
 Cheers. Mark