Author Topic: Oil tank banjo joint leak  (Read 2074 times)

Offline Slymo

• Valued Contributor
Re: Oil tank banjo joint leak
« Reply #15 on: 08.09. 2022 01:53 »
Or cover item to be annealed with soot from a pure acetylene flame and then burn off with oxy acetylene flame.
NZ

Online Triton Thrasher

• Scotland
  • Wise & Enlightened
« Reply #16 on: 08.09. 2022 10:02 »
Delighted that members of the forum are being directed to my site so that they can identify the parts they want to order from Draganfly!! Not bothered really, just seems a bit ironic!!

And D-fly being a firm that gets its share of complaints, we hope these members don’t have problems with their order.

Offline RDfella

• Wise & Enlightened
« Reply #17 on: 08.09. 2022 10:14 »
Delighted that members of the forum are being directed to my site so that they can identify the parts they want to order from Draganfly!! Not bothered really, just seems a bit ironic!!

More necessity than ironic. I was one who did that, because after 4 attempts to order parts I gave up with the former and ordered from the latter (I tried his site and PM's but no reply). Apparently Andrew was having issues with his internet, though we weren't to know that.  As he was at that time still posting on the forum, maybe a message on here to advise us of the problem would have been beneficial. Just a thought.
'49 B31, '49 M21, '53 DOT, '58 Flash, '62 Flash special, '00 Firestorm, Weslake sprint bike.