Author Topic: where does time go when playing in a shed /garage with your bike !!  (Read 1404 times)

Offline gavinoz

• A's Best Friend
  • Dogs & Sheep hate smokers worse than Hondas.
damn!! I thought it was real!! I was going to buy it, put the top tube onto my carby instead of the rubber air filter hose, and really give Morris and Musky a run for their money!!. Oh well (Sigh) guess its back to main jet size. gav
Rigid A7S, 57 A10 in pieces
Australia

Online morris

• Wise & Enlightened
  • Antwerp, Belgium
damn!! I thought it was real!! I was going to buy it, put the top tube onto my carby instead of the rubber air filter hose, and really give Morris and Musky a run for their money!!. Oh well (Sigh) guess its back to main jet size. gav

No use. It'll only work on something that came out of a parallel universe. Hence the Delorean....
'58 BSA A 10 SA
'52 BSA A 10 Plunger
'55 MORRIS ISIS
The world looks better from a motorbike
Belgium

Online muskrat

• Global Moderator
  • Wise & Enlightened
  • Lake Conjola NSW Oz
    • Shoalhaven Classic Motorcycle Club Inc
 My shmbo is well trained. Youngest with four brothers, all had bikes. We have a wireless door bell in shed. First ring = tidy up, second = wash hands, third = it's going cold.
 Just spent 2 days in shed making the trophy's for our bike show. Had food & beer delivered.
Cheers
'51 A7 plunger, '57 A7SS now A10CR, '76 XT500, '77 AG175 '83 CB1100F, '81 CB900F project.
Australia
Muskys Plunger A7

Offline RichardL

• Outside Chicago, IL
  • Wise & Enlightened
Just spent 2 days in shed making the trophy's for our bike show. Had food & beer delivered.
Cheers
[/quote ]

Picturing a lot of welded together hubs and sprockets and chains and other spares that will never see the road again, except on the way to mantlepiece.

Richard L.
Plan on signing up for the world-wide 2017 DISTINGUISHED GENTLEMAN'S RIDE on September 30, 2018. Watch website at https://www.gentlemansride.com for details.

Offline Topdad

• bob hebdon
  • Wise & Enlightened
  • l
I almost emigrated to
" rules are made for the guidance of wise men and the blind obediance of fools"
United Kingdom

Offline RichardL

• Outside Chicago, IL
  • Wise & Enlightened
Plan on signing up for the world-wide 2017 DISTINGUISHED GENTLEMAN'S RIDE on September 30, 2018. Watch website at https://www.gentlemansride.com for details.

Offline Topdad

• bob hebdon
  • Wise & Enlightened
  • l
Don't you just love it ,this forum I mean, a simple question resulted answers including part of Einstiens theory of time, deloreans ,poss BSA time machines and finally the obvious solution ,move to Oz ( as if you'd have me ) marry a sensible Oz girl and live happy for the rest of your days drinking with your bike ready and in perfect harmony with the world ,steruth Musky I'm on my way ,well in my mind anyway!! Now another question , just where would my wife hide the vodoo doll of me, all ready for the weekend working on bike and suddenly can't move ,my right legs giving me absolute hell and can hardly walk let alone stand ,wish she'd just move the pin somewhere else !! Cheers BobH  
United Kingdom

Offline Topdad

• bob hebdon
  • Wise & Enlightened
  • l
Sorry Richard and anyone else wondering what the heck was coming !!,that was the start of another thought trend which my pc just decided to post before I'd finished,!! my lack of computer knowhow moves to new lows!!.
What I was going to add was that actually my family almost made it to Oz about 5 yrs ago , my son is a Pharmacist ,daughter in law a vet so they were accepted within days ,then to my great relief they asked if my wife and I could go with them and bingo they said yes , the bubble burst about 4 weeks later with my daughter in laws father being diagnosed with terminal liver cancer ,poor guy now sadly missed and the moment was gone as they say, Best wishes BobH.
United Kingdom

Offline gavinoz

• A's Best Friend
  • Dogs & Sheep hate smokers worse than Hondas.
Still plenty of room here, Bob.

The diverse continent. Emergencys for bushfires, cyclones and floods all on the same day.

Good luck with leg. gav.
Rigid A7S, 57 A10 in pieces
Australia

Online muskrat

• Global Moderator
  • Wise & Enlightened
  • Lake Conjola NSW Oz
    • Shoalhaven Classic Motorcycle Club Inc
 Hay Gav, only room left for forum members. Don't want it too crowded on our favorite bit of road.  ;)
Cheers
'51 A7 plunger, '57 A7SS now A10CR, '76 XT500, '77 AG175 '83 CB1100F, '81 CB900F project.
Australia
Muskys Plunger A7

Online bsa-bill

• Wise & Enlightened
Don't want it too crowded on our favourite bit of road.

Come on now Musky you can't kid a kidder, plenty of road room left if your going to fly about with only one wheel on it *smile*
All the best - Bill
1961 Flash - stock, reliable, steady, fantastic for shopping
1959 Rocket Gold Flash - blinged and tarted up  would have seizure if taken to  Tesco

Offline Topdad

• bob hebdon
  • Wise & Enlightened
  • l
Gav,Thanks alot for the invite thou I think a visit would be all I shall make to your fair land , Musky promise I'd only ride behind you ,judging by your normal cruising speed a long long way behind you, cheers BobH
United Kingdom