Author Topic: Ya know what I hate?  (Read 3236 times)

Offline Topdad

• bob hebdon
  • Wise & Enlightened
  • l
Re: Ya know what I hate?
« Reply #30 on: 16.12. 2013 14:19 »
BT well theres a definate addition to my " ya know what I hate " list , poss the same nice guyas you're dealing with Bill, has been upgrading my firms website ,all singing and dancing version promised, 8 mths later we're still waiting for the contact now link to work and the correct phones to be added.! Only thing they have done is take the payments ,all 8 of 'em despite it not working and proming a refund mths ago. Hope they sort yours for you regards BobH
" rules are made for the guidance of wise men and the blind obediance of fools"
United Kingdom

Offline a10gf

• Wise & Enlightened
  • West Coast, Norway & Alpes Maritimes, France
    • A10 GF
Re: Ya know what I hate?
« Reply #31 on: 16.12. 2013 15:10 »
bsa- bill, excellent news. Over time, "things" can indeed creep into a pc, nice you got it sorted. The listed programs are good, and never ever seen any reports of them doing any damage. Am using them for regular checks, even when having no symptoms.

About dedicated registry cleaners, they can do as much damage as cleaning. Before using any of those, do a complete system\disk backup! Just my opinions. Only one I trust is the one that comes with ccleaner.

------

In the what I hate dept: my back damage, hurting & small chances of riding any bike. Well, well, had my fun, and keeping some hope alive, maybe one day...

A10 GF '53 My A10 website
"Success only gets you a ticket to a much more difficult task"