Author Topic: Run through Wooler  (Read 431 times)

Offline bsa-bill

• Wise & Enlightened
Run through Wooler
« on: 30.05. 2014 11:05 »
Returning from a scouting mission for a new tv yesterday came back via Wooler and Nan notices a BSA sign she said (ha much internal laughter) blow me is there wasn't another up by the Doctors pointing out of Wooler towards High Humbleton.
Proper red winged BSA on a yellow background - anybody know if BSAOC has a run up this way then?

BTW the telly, a year ago our telly got hit by lightening - zapped - Directline Ins coughed up for a new one without hesitation, so a new one was bought and while I never never take out extended warranty's  for some reason I did this time (because  our dog likes to jump up at other dogs on screen perhaps) anyway the new one conked out last Tuesday, Curry's picked it up and took it off for repair, week later they phoned to say waiting for parts, two days later they phoned parts fitted and wotking but back had been damaged in transit, now the warrant is such that if it's not fixed in seven days I can have a new set, so I'm waiting for a code for a new tele, good eh, well not so sure, I'll probably upgrade ( I like my technology) so more cost, then SWMBO diverted to SCS and out we come with a new 3 piece suite - damn - sucked in again
All the best - Bill
1961 Flash - stock, reliable, steady, fantastic for shopping
1959 Rocket Gold Flash - blinged and tarted up  would have seizure if taken to  Tesco

Offline Topdad

• bob hebdon
  • Wise & Enlightened
  • l
Re: Run through Wooler
« Reply #1 on: 30.05. 2014 13:11 »
Think yourself lucky Bill that buying it only hurt your wallet and was something comfortable to sit on ! mLast thing my beloved suggested we buy was a pole hedge trimmer ,lovely toy for the fences ... as long as you ignore the broken back!! cheers (Nearly in traction ) the mad fence cutter BobH
" rules are made for the guidance of wise men and the blind obediance of fools"
United Kingdom

Offline duTch

• Ricketty Rocketty Golden Flashback
  • Wise & Enlightened
« Reply #2 on: 30.05. 2014 15:27 »

Bill is your dogs name 'Lightning'.?

a year ago our telly got hit by lightening - zapped
and out we come with a new 3 piece suite -

I was thinking how dapper you'd look in a three piece (leather) suit on the Beeza...  *wink2*

Started building in about 1977/8 a on average '52 A10 -built from bits 'n pieces never resto intended -maybe 'personalised'
Have a '74 850T Moto Guzzi since '92-best thing I ever bought doesn't need a kickstart 'cos it bump starts sooooooooo(mostly) easy
Australia

Offline bsa-bill

• Wise & Enlightened
« Reply #3 on: 30.05. 2014 17:04 »
Bill is your dogs name 'Lightning'.?

it should be when I shout he makes a bolt for the door -  BOOM BOOM ( the old ones are .................)
All the best - Bill
1961 Flash - stock, reliable, steady, fantastic for shopping
1959 Rocket Gold Flash - blinged and tarted up  would have seizure if taken to  Tesco

Offline morris

• Wise & Enlightened
  • Antwerp, Belgium
« Reply #4 on: 30.05. 2014 22:46 »
Do you mean BOOM BOOM as in ''BOOM BOOM out goes the light(ning)'' Bill?
'58 BSA A 10 SA
'52 BSA A 10 Plunger
'55 MORRIS ISIS
The world looks better from a motorbike
Belgium

Offline WozzA

• Wise & Enlightened
  • Melbourne Australia
« Reply #5 on: 30.05. 2014 23:50 »
 *eek* Let me get this straight...    *eek*
Your dog Lightning humps your telly when dog shows are on ?  *smiley4*
We had one that did that to visitors legs....    *sad2*
I suggest you turn the telly off & invite your wife's friends around for a cupa ...
got to save you $ in the long run..  ;)
'51 Golden Flash Plunger
'57 Golden Flash Swingarm

Melbourne
The biggest lie I tell myself is
"I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it"