Author Topic: email to youtube??  (Read 377 times)

Offline duTch

• Ricketty Rocketty Golden Flashback
  • Wise & Enlightened
email to youtube??
« on: 23.08. 2014 00:03 »
 Not bike related, but does anyone have any idea how to contact a youTube clip owner...please..?

*problem*
The guy said 'for more info, send me an email..', but where to....?? I clicked on the 'Email' that only seems to show at the end of the clip, and sent one, and when I checked for replies, I had one from myself... *spider*

I've reset my never-used account and all kinds of stuff , *computer* but it's doing my head in- better things to do.

thanks in advance
Started building in about 1977/8 a on average '52 A10 -built from bits 'n pieces never resto intended -maybe 'personalised'
Have a '74 850T Moto Guzzi since '92-best thing I ever bought doesn't need a kickstart 'cos it bump starts sooooooooo(mostly) easy
Australia

Offline wilko

• Resident Legend
Re: email to youtube??
« Reply #1 on: 24.08. 2014 00:03 »
Just ask him in the comments section. He will get a notice of a new comment. I do it all the time when I want to take the *** out of someone i get a return comment. Have you actually registered?

Offline duTch

• Ricketty Rocketty Golden Flashback
  • Wise & Enlightened
« Reply #2 on: 24.08. 2014 00:47 »

Yo Wilko- I think I got it sorted, had an account for a while but never used it, clicked on his name, then gives/ options/ in the 'about' option there's a/ 'send message' option.......must've missed it. 
   thanks

It seemed to work, but-
Now just have to wait and see....
Started building in about 1977/8 a on average '52 A10 -built from bits 'n pieces never resto intended -maybe 'personalised'
Have a '74 850T Moto Guzzi since '92-best thing I ever bought doesn't need a kickstart 'cos it bump starts sooooooooo(mostly) easy
Australia

Online bsa-bill

• Wise & Enlightened
« Reply #3 on: 24.08. 2014 08:34 »
I do it all the time when I want to take the *** out of someone

Naughty,   >:D  ----     but  I feel better knowing I'm not the only one  *shh*
All the best - Bill
1961 Flash - stock, reliable, steady, fantastic for shopping
1959 Rocket Gold Flash - blinged and tarted up  would have seizure if taken to  Tesco