Author Topic: Cheshire BSA Rally and Free Autojumble  (Read 244 times)

Online beezermacc

• Resident Legend
  • Not for the purist!
    • Priory Magnetos Ltd.
Cheshire BSA Rally and Free Autojumble
« on: 04.05. 2015 07:57 »
Just a quick reminder about the Cheshire BSA Club's annual rally and fun weekend at The Cotton Arms, Wrenbury, Nr Nantwich in Cheshire. It happens this weekend from Friday 8th May. We have about ten autojumble stalls all selling British bike stuff only. Having spoken to all the stallholders the goods on sale are almost entirely BSA. We also have a great 'do' in the clubhouse on Saturday night with our favourite band, 'Tumbling Dice' and the usual Treasure Hunt and silly games on Saturday. Looking forward to seeing one or two forum members at the event. If you haven't been before give us a try! Day visitors and campers, even car drivers, equally welcome. If you would like to come and sell some bits get in touch with me via my website, Priory Magnetos.
Priory Magnetos Ltd - A10 spares, magneto and dynamo refurbs. www.priorymagnetos.co.uk

Online Greybeard

• Jack of all trades; master of none.
  • Wise & Enlightened
Re: Cheshire BSA Rally and Free Autojumble
« Reply #1 on: 04.05. 2015 10:19 »
I'm planning to go. Hope to see you there. My black plunger is EML451.

I often wonder if other forum members are at an event I'm attending: I think it would be good if we had some tee-shirts printed up with BSA A7-A10 Forum printed on the front, (I'll post that idea in its own thread).

I attended the Birmingham branch camp at Craven Arms over the weekend. The ride out was in almost continual cold rain. I felt like I was suffering from exposure when I got back to my tent!  *sad2*