Author Topic: Fuel Tank Grommets - 67-8108, who has these in stock ?.  (Read 1222 times)

Offline Josh Cox

• Valued Contributor
Fuel Tank Grommets - 67-8108, who has these in stock ?.

Also looking for a Kick Start Quadrant/spindle and pinion ?, happy with either swing arm or plunger type ?.
Black 1953 Golden Flash Plunger

Offline shabashow

• A's Good Friend
Josh,
I think you'll have a hard time finding these. I couldn't source them when I did up my bike 2 years ago. I ended up finding some suitably sized rubber at an auto jumble and cut into length. I think the rubber must have been off of some HT lead or similar for a classic car. You might find some rubber hose the right size. I've also used rubber hose to take up the distance between the tank and frame, as I've a 52 bike with later rubber mounted tank.
John

Offline muskrat

• Global Moderator
  • Wise & Enlightened
  • Lithgow NSW Oz
    • Shoalhaven Classic Motorcycle Club Inc
g'day Josh,
               I think I can help with the quadrant. I bought one a while back from Len Haggis but found the prob was elsewhere. I think I saw one on ebay as well. I will look tonight.
Cheers
'51 A7 plunger, '57 A7SS racer now a A10CR, '78 XT500, '83 CB1100F, 88 HD FXST, 2000 CBR929RR ex Honda Australia Superbike .
Australia
Muskys Plunger A7

Offline Josh Cox

• Valued Contributor
Shab,

Thanks.

Muskrat,

Thanks, is it the plunger one with the square cogs or the swing arm with the "V" cogs.

Thanks

Josh
0428 241 105
Joshua_Cox1@westnet.com.au
Black 1953 Golden Flash Plunger