Author Topic: Coupes Moto Legende: anyone going?  (Read 494 times)

Offline redbeeza

• A's Best Friend
Coupes Moto Legende: anyone going?
« on: 19.05. 2011 17:18 »
Hello Chaps,

Well I'm back in France again and the bike has just arrived in the back of a big white van, along with loads of other stuff.  The battery is on charge and I'll check her over at the weekend, hopefully rolling along some of the quiet and lovely lanes around here.

I'm 3-4 hours away from the Dijon-Prenois circuit and I'm hoping to get the bike fit to run over to the Coupes Moto Legende event on 28-29 May. Never been before but it seems like it is France's equivalent to the Festival of 1000 Bikes at Mallory Park. Anyone one else from the forum going?

If I get there I'll take plenty of photos and post them here with a bit of a write up for general consumption. It's free entry for anyone rolling up on a pre 1965 bike.

http://www.coupes-moto-legende.fr/index.htm

Regards,

Terry
Good Advice
No reactions
1962 A10 Super Rocket.  First Brit bike, first rebuild.

Offline alanp

• Plymouth, Devon
  • Valued Contributor
Re: Coupes Moto Legende: anyone going?
« Reply #1 on: 19.05. 2011 17:56 »
I went there about 4 to 5 years ago on my Ducati Multistrada and thoroughly enjoyed it. Stayed at the Ibis in Dijon. Kevin Ash was at the hotel as well. There's a good auto jumble there. I especially remember the Hospitality lunch with superb wine. Wobbled a bit going back to the hotel!
Recommended.
Good Advice
No reactions
Member of the 'Last of the Summer Wine Club - Jennycliff'.

Offline redbeeza

• A's Best Friend
Re: Coupes Moto Legende: anyone going?
« Reply #2 on: 19.05. 2011 18:29 »
Cheers Alan,

I'll see how it looks this year and give the Ibis call
Good Advice
No reactions
1962 A10 Super Rocket.  First Brit bike, first rebuild.